Monday, 21 April 2014

Angelina Jolie: Brad Pitt's a wonderful dad


Angelina Jolie, 38, who is yet to tie the knot with Brad Pitt, already has a brood of six kids. Now, the couple plans to adopt the seventh! However, that doesn't stop the star couple from being the doting parents that they are.
​
So much so that Angelina recently called her beau a 'natural' at parenting.
​
`Brad has always been such a wonderful and loving father. It`s such a beautiful and sexy quality in a man when he takes his responsibilities as a father very seriously. I still get very emotional when I watch Brad play with the children. He is so naturally devoted and joyful around them,` she said.
​
In fact, the actress said it was Pitt who instilled the sense of motherhood in her.
​
`When I was younger, I never imagined being a mother. Then my maternal feelings evolved and deepened once I began adopting and started living with Brad, which made me want to have my children.`
​
Turns out the 12 Years a Slave star helps out the actress-turned-director with domestic chores too. `Brad is so good about taking over when I'm working but I'd rather be home for dinner and read my children bedtime stories.`

No comments:

Post a Comment