Wednesday 23 April 2014

Aussie raper upset with fans

USTRALIAN rapper Iggy Azalea has revealed why she cannot crowd-surf anymore while performing live for her fans.
Azalea told New York City hip hop radio station Hot 97 that she has had no other choice but to upgrade her security at live gigs because her fans have tried to grope her.
“I had to stop [crowd-surfing] ... I’m only doing like 2000-seaters, but I still have to have barriers even if it’s like 200 people because people try to f****r me,” she said.
She also admitted that she wears two pairs of underwear and tights underneath her pants when she’s performing onstage.
LIKE, WHATEVER: Iggy Azalea remakes Clueless in video
“I will get lurk tweets for like a week before my show, like ‘I’m about to go to the Iggy Azalea show and I’m going to f****r her,’ and I’ll see it and be like, please don’t! That’s a violation. I don’t actually like that stuff,” she said.
IGGY AZALEA’S WORD: ‘I don’t give a f*** about a bikini line’
Azalea emphasised her fans had no right to think that they were allowed to touch her inappropriately, just because of the explicit nature of her songs.
Iggy Azalea Visits The
Upset with fans ... Iggy Azalea in New York City. Picture: Cindy Ord Source: Getty Images
“Like, they think I’m real sl***y, like “Oh, she got a song called ‘P***y,’ I know what she wants. She wants these two fingers,” she said.
“Why would I want a stranger to ever f****r me? Buying my album for $12 doesn’t mean you get to f****r me when I come to your city.”
Azalea also added that the attempts to grope her were common among female fans.
“Girls will try to do it more than guys ‘cause girls think it’s cool, like, ‘We both got vaginas, it’s fine.’ Doesn’t make it okay.”

No comments:

Post a Comment