Tuesday 29 April 2014

Cameron Diaz wants a child

  

Cameron Diaz says she has never said never to anything in life

Cameron Diaz is gorgeous, hilarious and single. And her recent remarks about the failure of monogamy and how she's been cheated in the past, her views on becoming a mother someday in the future came across as encouraging.

During the promotions of her upcoming film, the 41-year-old said that she has never said never, to anything in life. "If I wanted kids, at any point in life, I would have them.

But I'm certain that if at any point I wanted a child, that child would find its way into my life - whether through adoption or through being in a relationship with somebody who has a kid. It's not like I'm the spinster who won't have a child," added the actress.

No comments:

Post a Comment