Saturday 26 April 2014

Lindsay Lohan Pole dance



ACTRESS Lindsay Lohan took part on one of Alan Carr's famed dance offs on this week's episode - as she admitted she has drank since leaving rehab.
The 'Mean Girls' star is now on the straight and narrow -  but revealed on the show that she has had moments of weakness since leaving rehab.
Asked when she last had a drink, she said: "I don't know - a long amount of time.
"I mean there was a point on the show when I was in a relationship with someone, and I, like, had a drink and I freaked out and didn't want to say anything on the show as I didn't know how that would come across and I was just scared."
The 27-year-old, who was considered one of Hollywood's brightest stars during her early career, that her Oprah documentary helped her deal with her issues.
"And that's when it kind of hit home that I was doing a docu-series, and I was like you know what, I'm honest and I'm open and I've never really hid anything.


The star began taping the reality show, Lindsay, shortly after leaving her sixth stint in rehab last summer.
Winfrey is believed to be furious at the star however - she ran late and even failed to show up at meetings about the show.
It was reported that the chat show queen even threatened to pull the plug on the entire show half way through its run.
ac.jpg
Lohan revealed that part of the reason for her absence from scheduled shoots was that she suffered a miscarriage during the show.
She starred in a string of box office successes - including the remake of the 'Parent Trap', 'Freaky Friday' and cult classic 'Mean Girls'.
Meangirls.jpg
She has failed to achieve any box office success in the decade since Mean Girls opened in 2004 .

No comments:

Post a Comment