Sunday 20 December 2015

Demi Lovato Suggestion to Men



Demi Lovato has slammed gender stereotypes which suggest that only women can wear make-up, insisting it's not "fair" that women can hide their blemishes and men can't.

"Whenever you want to feel a little dolled up, put on some make-up. I don't think there's anything wrong with guys wearing make-up, either. How is it fair for girls to be able to cover their blemishes and guys not be able to?

"By the way - all those heartthrobs - they all wear the make-up," Lovato told entertainment and fashion website POP Sugar.

"What makes me feel great is making it look as natural as possible. I don't like to wear a lot of foundation day-to-day. (I go for something that's) really light, but it leaves you looking fresh and with good coverage.


"I always do my brows, just because I think that's important, and they shape your face. It's nice to feel polished when you walk into work or something."

No comments:

Post a Comment