Sunday 20 December 2015

Kylie Minogue wants to have family



Kylie Minogue says it would be "incredible" if she started a family with boyfriend and actor Joshua Sasse.

The `Spinning around` hitmaker opened up about her desire to start a family with her 27-year-old beau during an interview on BBC Radio 4's Desert Island Discs, reports dailymail.co.uk.

The 47-year-old singer said: `I have a love in my life, which is a beautiful thing. I'm on cloud nine most of the time because of Joshua Sasse, my beau. I want to go a bit slower and look at the view.

`I want more out life. Who knows if family is one of my horizons. But if that were to happen that would be incredible. I don't want to get stuck on the treadmill of doing the same thing. I'd like to experience other things in life, which means I have to adapt."

The singer also spoke about her struggle with breast cancer, saying that it was "intense".

"Some of it is a bit of blur. We were all stunned. I thought I'm not done yet, I'm not finished, this is not where I want to say goodbye," she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment